Vel-Oh - Nip Out Musette
We all know that replacing a car journey with a bike journey can require a little more thought and preparation. Back when we used to own a car it effectively became a wardrobe, handbag, backpack and pantry with wheels. Life without one is totally liberating, but what you’ll find is that you’ll need a good bag. Or if you are folk like us, you’ll need bags of bags.
The Seph does a great job as an everyday pack. It can fend off the weather whilst accommodating any or all of the following: Your laptop, your pencil case, your old lover’s sweater, your bucket hat, a multi-pack of Eat Natural bars, a clutch of receipts, and of course the holy trinity of every journey; Keys, wallet and phone.
For us, sustainable living is an holistic thing; it’s not all about the bike. So when we found the guys at Vel-Oh making cheeky little wash bags from natural materials, we were chuffed. There’s no sweat shop behind these products, just a family passionate about bags and bikes living out their own dream. Every product, by definition, is a limited edition. Grab one and fill it with one of everything, just in case.
- Fully adjustable cotton webbing strap
- British Millerain waxed cotton
- Hand cut and finished leather straps
- Polka dot cotton lining
- Internal zip pouch for your keys, phone and other little things
- Fits a 30cm U lock
- Dimensions - 32cm x 23/31cm h - get in touch if you'd like it smaller or bigger or different colour combo
- Tested in London's weather